Happy Birthday Mira! :)
Yesterday was Mira's surprise birthday party! Gnia, Kris and I all planned it and surprisingly, NO ONE SCREWED UP! Haha, it's like our best surprise so far this year.
I met up with the both of them at Holland V at about 2 and got Mira's red and white balloons and pink streamers plus the hats. But the lady said the balloons would start deflating after 8 hours so we got Cheryl and Alex to pick them up instead. They were almost late!
We - as in Gnia and I - cabbed after leaving cheer slightly early, under the pretense of having something on, to pick Xavier up from Clementi. I hadn't seen him in more than 6 months! That stupid boy... "Oh, I've to study...", "I'm grounded.", "I'm broke." Please, NOT valid reasons not to meet up with your
supposed darlings! Haha, I was so elated that he could make it.
Cheryl, Alex, Yoshi, Cai Yue, Gnia, Kris, Trisha (Mira's sis), and I were all rushing to put up the decorations in time, although thy ended up looking pretty pathetic because of poor little us being too broke to buy anything extravagant. But it's the thought that counts right? Anyway, we wanted to get the strawberry cake from Haagen Daz but it was like $80 for 1fuckingkg.
The sparkler candles were so pretty! Like glitter pink, purple and blue. We surprised Mira when the elevator doors opened and she was in shock, haha. We also bought cute metallic party hats which the guys refused to wear. :P Mira's was special, haha, purple and pink flowers with frills on them.
Yay, we are such good party planners! :D
1:16 PM